CST ENGINEERING PTE LTD was established in 1984. The Company provides a wide range of services on electrical installations for both the private and public sectors.
The Company is managed by a Professional Engineer with more than forty (40) years experience in the design, installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of HV/LV switchgear equipment. The technical team is lead by an EMA registered licensed electrical worker (LEW) with extensive experiences in the operation, maintenance and testing of HV/LV switchgear equipment. The team is supported by other EMA registered LEWs with more than thirty-five (35) years experience in the electrical engineering field.
The principal activities of the Company comprise of the following:
- Licensing of High Voltage and Low Voltage Electrical Installations
- Partial Discharge (PD) Testing
- Infra-red (IR) Thermography Inspection
- Oil Quality Test (OQT) and Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA)
- SF₆ Gas Leakage Check and Quality Analysis for GIS
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Testing and Commissioning
- LEW and Consultancy Services
In addition, the Company has achieved BizSAFE (Level 3) and is also BCA registered.